In our church guide, Francis Clive-Ross wrote:
In the north wall [of the chancel] is another 12th-century window of one round-header light, containing some ancient glass, quarries with flower design, of circa 1461 to 1483, probably from the east window. All other glass in the church is modern.
He later mentions the other stained-glass windows in the context of their being memorials. This page describes them in more detail, with photographs, and the origins of the texts when they are taken from the Bible or Prayer Book.